1. How to book : It is recommended to book directly online by clicking the "Availability" button shown in many sections of the website. Alternatively, you can fill in the "Contact us" form. As a third option, you can send an e-mail directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. Reservations by telephone are not accepted.
2. Confirmed the booking the guest must indicate your mobile phone and your exact residence or send a photocopy paper identity.
3. Booking rules: In order to confirm the booking made online or by e-mail, the guest must send within 2 days, by bank transfer, 50% of the booked amount; it is also possible to request to remotely charge your credit card for the agreed amount. If the payment is not made, the reservation will not be confirmed.
4. Payments: IBAN in the mane of Giovanni Strambelli: IT 93 X 03058 01604 100570966190
5. Cancellation: Cancellation rules may vary throughout the year between low and high season, and are well indicated on the booking forms. As a general rule for direct bookings, you may cancel without charge 60 days before your stay. Between 60 and 30 days before the stay, only the 50% deposit is payable. Before 30 days from the stay, each reservation becomes non-refundable and must therefore be paid in full even in the event of cancellation.
6. No Show: If the customer does not show, must pay the total amount.
7. Payment of stay: the total price of the booked stay is due at the beginning of the stay. In the event of a stay not completed must be equally recognized the price of the entire reservation.
8. Children: Children are welcome
9. Extra bed: the rooms do not have extra beds. Any exceptions must be agreed upon in advance.
10. Parking: Free private parking is allowed inside the property, in the spaces that will be indicated at check-in. However, it is not possible to park more than one car. It is not possible to park trailers, caravans, campers.
11. Animals & Pets: not allowed
12.Fires and Barbecues: It is absolutely forbidden, anywhere on the property, to light any kind of fire, either in the room or in the garden, and to cook any kind of food. It is forbidden to use any kind of personal barbecue.
13. Food: It is possible to consume food purchased outside the B&B but exclusively outside the room and using the outside tables. It is the guest's responsibility to maintain the utmost cleanliness by placing rubbish in the designated areas. Any food waste would attract many insects and would not give the place the proper decorum.
13.Towels: It is strictly forbidden to use all towels outside the rooms. They are for personal cleaning only and may not be used for other purposes such as beach, garden, sunbed or pool towels. For these uses, guests must use their own personal towels.